Captains of Crush Grippers: designed and built for performance.
Known around the world as the gold standard for building and testing hand strength, Captains of Crush Grippers are the single most important grip strength tool you can choose - for the fastest route to the strongest grip.
What's special about Captains of Crush Grippers?
- the gold standard of grippers: original, authentic, unmatched
- one of the best grip training tools available
- perfect fit with CoC compatible grip tools for maximum progress in minimum time
- knurled aircraft-grade aluminum handles, pioneered by CoC grippers in 1995
- proprietary GR8 springs, only on CoC Grippers and IMTUGs: precise, durable, good-looking
- a 20-year history of product development and refinement
- precision manufacturing for world-class performance: top-drawer build quality
- made in the USA
- no-surprise geometry: you can count on the consistency and precision of Captains of Crush Grippers
- 11 strengths for a perfect fit
- certification on the top-tier CoCs
Explanation of the spring strengths:
Guide: Genuine CoC quality, about as tough to close as a sporting goods store gripper. For novices, rehab.
Sport: One step up from the Guide, for conditioning. Perfect for weekend warriors, light warm-ups, high school athletes.
Trainer: Where serious grip training starts, this is harder to close than anything you'll find in a sporting goods store.
Point Five: Transition to the powerhouse CoCs, the Point Five is perfectly positioned to give you the boost you need to conquer the No. 1.
No.1: If you've already been working out with grippers, start here; most people who lift weights can't close it at first. You'll want to master this gripper if your job or favorite sport or hobby involves grip strength.
No. 1.5: The bridge between a CoC No. 1 and a CoC No. 2. If you are still gaining strength rapidly on the No. 1, move directly to the No. 2. If your gains are slowing down and you are clawing for progress, go to the No. 1.5.
No. 2: Master the No. 2 as if winning or losing - living or dying - might depend on your grip strength. When you get to the No. 2, you're in the realm of extraordinary grip strength, exactly what you need if your life, or someone else's, depends on how strong your hands are.
No. 2.5: Bridge the gap between the CoC No. 2 and the CoC No. 3 - at the upper end, it could be crucial for progress.
No. 3: It's the international benchmark of a world-class grip. Close this gripper under official conditions and get certified.
No. 3.5: Bridge the gap between the CoC No. 3 and the CoC No. 4. IronMind will certify your accomplishment if you close a No. 3.5 under official conditions.
No. 4: The top of the ladder. Nobody has been certified on this gripper since Magnus Samuelsson in 2004 - who will be next?
Further information on the official CoC-certification can be found at @IronMind.